German Township Zoning Department
12102 State Route 725 West
German Twp., Ohio 45327
Phone: (937) 855-7882
German Twp. Zoning Department
The zoning office is open on Wednesdays from 4:00pm to 6:00pm, and on Thursdays from 10:00am to 12:00noon.
The Board of Zoning Appeals meets on the 2nd Tuesday of each month at 7:00pm, as needed, to hear cases.
The Zoning Commission meets on the 1st Tuesday at the begining of each quarter at 7:00pm.
German Township Zoning Map
German Township Zoning Resolution
German Township Zoning Certificate Application
- Use this form for new construction, additions, pools, decks, fences, and other accessory buildings. You must attach a copy of the deed and a plot plan with the application.
German Township Zoning Certificate Application for Signs
- Use this form for signs. You must attach a copy of the plot plan with the application.
German Township Zoning Conditional Use Application
- Use this form to request a Conditional Use. Please contact the Zoning Inspector for further information.
German Township Zoning Variance Application
- Use this form to request a Variance. Please contact the Zoning Inpsector for further information.
German Township Zoning Complaint Form
- Use this form to make a complaint about a zoning violation in the township. You do not have to include your name and address unless you want to be notified of the steps being taken.